First night


The sky was so dark
Goddess of the moon was so bright in the sky
We were alone
Me and him
Her hair is so fine
His eyes were so clear
I know what he wants. I immediately do
Her skin so soft
Her feet were so perfect
I stroked with my fingers
Right at the back
I was still naive and lacks experience
But I try to make the best
I hold her chest
Then go down right on her tits
I still remember that time I was very scared
My heart was beating fast
Slowly I opened her legs wide
Once he did it ...
I can not remember anything anymore
Not really shame
Not long after
The white fluid to leak out
Finally finished my work
Now everything is over ...
I still remember the First Night
I flushed MILK!

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan menuliskan Komentar anda pada opsi Nama/URL, lalu tulis Nama anda dan URL anda pada kotak yang tersedia.Jika anda tidak punya blog/website, kolom URL boleh dikosongkan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2009 Tutorial blog, seo blogspot, foto seksi, gambar seksi, video | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan